Basic cooking skills are key to health and nutrition. Sign up for our veggie cooking class!
Have you ever wondered what to do with all those beautiful summer CSA and market veggies? Now is the time to learn some great new ways to cook them, as well as enjoy the company of veggie lovers like yourself! Chef Matthew Sganga from the Stone Table Restaurant will be hosting this class just for us. He is known all over the Charlotte area for creative southern cooking. Grab a bottle of your favorite wine and join us for a great cooking class, followed by an amazing meal. Space is limited so sign up early to reserve your spot. This is the third time we have had this class and it is a blast!
Here is what we will be learning to cook:
- Roasted eggplant and onion tapenade, grilled bread, garlic aioli
- Chilled potato-leek soup, truffle oil, chives
- Cucumber-tomato-herb Napoleon, sweet onion vinaigrette
- Baked Tilapia in parchment on vegetable bed, smoked tomato broth
- Early bean and pea salad
- Something sweet with fresh summer fruit
Here are all the details:
Date: This Saturday, June 21, 2014
Time: 630 pm
Location: Stone Table Restaurant, 109 S. Main Street, Monroe, NC
Bring your own wine or favorite beverage
Meal we cook is provided after class!