Don’t miss our Farm to Table dinner!
Every spring we host a farm to table dinner at the farm. It is carefully prepared by Chef Craig Barbour with Roots Good Local Food and never ceases to beautifully, creatively and deliciously highlight the wonderful spring produce from the farm. It is held in May so the weather is great and the farm is at its fresh best. Don’t miss it. This year it is planned for Saturday May 16th.
Check out the menu we have planned.
- Chilled Herb Soup
- Fresh Mint, Dill, Basil, Chervil and Kefir a touch of Limoncello, Fresh Lemon Zest, and Extra Virgin Carrot Oil
- Tamed Wild Greens
- A mixture of wild and cultivated greens fresh out of the soil, with charred peach, shaved radish, spring onion, and wildflower vinaigrette
- Roasted Baby Roots
- A beautiful montage of Bell’s Baby Roots Veggies, Roasted and tossed with our house made fresh herb pesto with fresh arugula and garlic chive
- Young Spring Chicken
- Marinated and grilled on the California coal fired grill, settled on a bed of lightly wilted Swiss Chard, Kale and Caramelized leeks, garnished with marinated Chard Stems
- Fresh Bread with Melted Garlic
- Strawberry Tort with Lemon Basil Creme Fresh
Farm to Table dinners are one of the best ways to get in touch with where your veggies are coming from, get some great new ideas about how to prepare them, enjoy the beautiful outdoors, meet some new people and have a great time! Lots of farms have them. If you can’t make it to ours, be sure to find one this season. Know your farmer!
Eat your veggies,